Social Service Coordinators (SSC) is transitioning to:
Click here to learn more about Altegra Health.
As a private social service organization serving the managed Medicare and Medicaid industry, SSC is committed to helping eligible individuals receive the social program benefits to which they are entitled. By working in partnership with state and federal agencies, SSC ensures compliant and effective outreach and advocacy.
- SSC has two divisions, one serving Medicare Advantage health plans and the other serving Medicaid HMO members. Through targeted identification of eligible individuals and expert outreach, SSC is able to reach the most financially exposed members of our customer health plans.
- SSC is able to reach the most financially exposed members of our customer health plans through targeted identification of eligible individuals and expert outreach.
- SSC’s senior management team has extensive experience both in the managed care industry and in related governmental agencies.
- SSC has successful partnerships with over 40 national and regional managed care health plans, including several of the largest Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicaid HMOs in the country.
- To date, SSC has enrolled over 250,000 Medicare beneficiaries into Medicare Savings Programs, submitted over 250,000 Low Income Subsidy (LIS) applications to Social Security and completed tens of thousands of applications into numerous social programs.